Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tagged

Kim @ Hiraeth tagged me for this meme.

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Witness revival - oh yes.
2. see all my children married to believers
3. hold my grandbabies
4. work with orphans in
Africa
5. record some of my songs
6. I don't know -if I see #1, 2 and 3 I will die a happy woman. #4 & 5 would be icing on the cake - my life is very rich now.

Seven things I cannot do:
1. sew - I am in awe of all you crafty girls :)
2. run - I have HCM
3. draw a straight line - although I like to draw - I have to use a ruler
4. change a tire
5. go on twirly rides
6. look at twirly rides
7. make boiled raison cake as well as my mother-in-law

Seven things that attract me to my husband:
1. He loves the Lord
2. his sense of humour
3. his beautiful blue eyes
4. he is a wonderful father
5. he's a good provider
6. when we get separated in the mall I know that he will always be in the bookstore
7. he is very cheerful

Seven things I say most often: (I'm being really honest - I asked my kids who are sitting at the dinner table playing Balderdash)

1. "Get a wiggle on "
2. "Revival is coming"
3. "Who drank my diet Pepsi?"
4. "That's my chair" (when they try to claim my reading chair)
5. "Clean up your own mess"
6. "Sophie go to your bed." to our dog Sophie
7. "I love you" (ok - I'll be completely honest - they didn't add this one without a prompt - they were having too much fun teasing me...)

Seven books (or a series of books) I love:
(this list could be 70 times 70...)

1. Scent of Water by Elizabeth Goudge
2. Country Child by Allison Uttley
3. Bleak House by Charles Dickens
4. All the Places to Love by Patricia MacLachlan
5. Lark Rise to Candleford by Flora Thompson
6.Hearing God by
Dallas Willard
7. Windows For the Soul by Ken Gire

Seven Movies I’d Watch Over Again: (and Over?? - I don't think so - I don't watch movies over and over - now books - that's another story!!)

1. Anne of Green Gables
2. Little Women
3. My Big Fat Greek Wedding - (this was the only movie that I watched 3 times in the movie theatre!)
4. Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings
5. The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe
6. Waking Ned Divine
7. Sound of Music

If you'd like to play, consider yourself tagged...